If you are scheduled to participate in the market and cannot make it, please apply online call Elizabeth Ginsburg at (646) 326-9044
- The market manager is responsible for all activities at the market; all vendors will comply with her requests.
- Specific spaces are reserved only for season pass holders.
- Vendors provide their own tables, chairs, awning, white 10' x 10' tent, etc.
- Vendors are responsible for cleaning their areas and removing all trash at the end of the market day.
- Scales used at the market must be sealed and inspected.
- Vendors must post prices, and display a sign with name of farm or business.
- Vendors of prepared food need to provide a certificate of their local permit to the Board of Health in Cambridge.
- Vendors must bring enough product and supply for customers, and maintain a sufficient display.